Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stick to your principle.

Bismillah - By the name of Allah,The All-Merciful,
Today is the third day of the program.
Well,I'm quite lazy to tell you the whole stories,but,Insya Allah,I will share my new experience.
So,we learned how to manage our appearance professionally. In other words,we were going through a grooming session.
Everything was fine.
The speaker was a reverted Muslim,not a Malaysian.
Hilarious,spontaneous,cheerful.
Yes,what can I say? She's a good image consultant.
But,when it comes to shaking hands,all the male student did not shake her hands when she gave the hand.
That hurts her. Or 'menjatuhkan air muka dia'.
All of us have different views regarding about what to do if we were in this situation.
And I am not here to create a spark. NO!
My point is that it is important to have a principle in life. How the front boys endured the shame when they rejected.
Haram is still haram.
Halal will still be halal.
But you must know how to differentiate between do's and don'ts.
And I failed.
Sigh.
Nevertheless,I've learned my lesson and hopefully,I will become a much better person tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment